10 Days Holy Lands Tour Egypt & Israel
KES 175000per person
Take a wonderful tour of Israel and Egypt for 10 days. Tour the highlights of Egypt to see the pyramids, sphinx, and the culture of Egypt & Israel to visit Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, Bethlehem and much more.
Get the chance of a lifetime to take a Christian Pilgrimage tour in the Holy land of Israel and Egypt in this 10 days itinerary. The highlights of this tour are : Egypt to see the pyramids, sphinx, and the culture of Egypt & Israel to visit Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, Bethlehem and much more. Please Click on the Tour Plan Tab above this description to See a Day by day Tour description
USD 1690 per person sharing./ or Prevailing KES Rate
USD 1990 for single room
NOTE: For Every 30 Pax you get 1 person Free (Great for Church groups or any groups: the team leader gets free accommodation and tours !)
Dates: ( 3 weeks lead time needed apply Visas)
20th April 2020 to 29th April 2020
- AUGUST (Two Departures, one includes visit to the Jordan Kingdom)
- NOVEMBER (Two Departures)
WE ALSO have Another Trip in November
Note: For this tour you DO NOT NEED to be in a group: This applies even when you are two. You do not even have to be a group. we will join you with another group and you enjoy as you bond and get more networks
To spend a night in Jerusalem instead of Bethlehem add USD 60 Dollars per person in sharing and USD 80 Dollar for additional single room supplement in Jerusalem.
Included in the above rates:
- Meet & Assist upon arrival & departure in both countries
- Daily touring as per the itinerary
- Buffet Breakfast & Dinner Daily
- Accommodation for 3 Nights in Egypt and 5 nights in Israel
- Professional English speaking guide in both countries
- Transportation in a deluxe air conditioned motor-coach
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa to Israel & Egypt (No refunds in case visa is not confirmed)
- Flight to Egypt and out of Israel via Addis and connect to Nairobi.
- All airport and Border Taxes
- Lunches in restaurants.
- Pilgrim Certificate for all the Pilgrims.
Not Excluded in above rates:
- Any item of not mentioned above
- Personal Items.
- Travel insurance which is highly recommended
Our lunches are proper meals not Sharwama ( A snack )
Dress Codesmart casual
Day 1: Arrive Cairo, meet and assist and transfer to Hotel
Day 2: Pyramids of Giza & A visit to St. Sergius (ABU SERGA),
Day 3: Red Sea & Desert to the Site of Manna
Day 4: MT Sinai
Day 5: Cross Over To Israel, Dead Sea and Bethlehem
Day 6: Jerusalem & Mt Olives
Day 7: Walking Tour in Jeruslaem
Day 8: Mt Camel
Day 9: Sea Of Galilee
Day 10: Depart and Home