Addis Ababa Ethiopia
KES 49900per person
Ethiopia has got the sights, the scenery and the culture, but so far, not the tourist crowds. Should you visit the next big destination in Africa? A resounding YES
Ethiopia is our close and friendly neighbour in the north. Hailed as the Capital of Africa, Addis Ababa is home to the Head quarters of the African Union.
Not only can the Ethiopian capital of Addis Ababa be done inexpensively, you will also find fascinating cultural landmarks, wonderful food and an almost unparalleled coffee culture.
Visit this City for 4 Days 3 nights from KES 49,900 per person Sharing
- Return Flights on Economy from Nairobi to Addis Ababa
- REturn Airport Transfers in Seat In Coach Basis (Shared)
- 3 Nights Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast
- Tour to the Selasie Holy Trinity Church ( Where Emporor Haile Selasie was interred)
- Visit the National Museum which has cradle of mankind which is dated from three and half years and an extensive collection of artifacts some predating the Axumite civilization.
- Entoto Hill : This is where Menelik started his first capital, and the Church of Entoto Mariam where he was crowned can still be visited. At the top of the hill is the Church of Entoto Raguel, which offers stunning views of the expansive Addis Ababa.
- Visit Merkato: One of the largest open-air markets in Africa offering virtually every possible commodity is on sale like costumes, souvenirs, jewelers, and products.
- Ethiopian Cultural Dinner with Coffee Ceremony
- Shopping Tour
- Items of a personal Nature
- Extra Meals
Day 1: Depart JKIA for Bole Addis
Day 2: cultural dinner 2 thousand habesha or Yod Abyssinia
Day 3: Shopping Tour
Day 4: Return Home