Nairobi Half Day Safari with Game Drive from USD 90
KES 9000per person
Nairobi Half Day Tour, Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick Elephant and Rhino Centre, Giraffe Centre
Nairobi National Park
Welcome to Kenya’s most accessible yet incongruous safari experience. Set on the city’s southern outskirts, Nairobi National Park (at 117 sq km, one of Africa’s smallest) has abundant wildlife that can, in places, be viewed against a backdrop of city skyscrapers and planes coming in to land – it’s one of the only national parks on earth bordering a capital city. Remarkably, the animals seem utterly unperturbed by it all.
0620HRS: Pick up from Your Nairobi Hotel / Residence
0700HRS: Begin your Nairobi National Park Game Drive.. Look out for 4 of the big 5 ( Lion, Rhino, Buffalo & Leopard) among many others Wildbeast, Zebra, Antelopes, Baboons, Cheetah, Momkeys, Giraffes and Many more. Nairobi is a Black Rhino Sanctuary so you are alo=most guaranteed to encounter this beast!
1030HRS: Exit the Park from the Magadi Road and Drive to David Sheldrick Elephant orphanage Centre
1100HRS: David sheldrick elephant orphanage located in a secluded area of the Nairobi national park. Here-orphaned baby elephants and other animals are taken care of by a dedicated team of conservationists. The elephant orphanage is open to the public one hour a day. It is run by Daphne Sheldrick, the wife of the late famous Naturalist, David William Sheldrick, who was the founder Warden of Tsavo East national park
1200HRS: Depart the Elephant Sanctuary and head to the giraffe center for a close up and learning tour while in Nairobi. Tour provides opportunity for personal interaction where you view giraffes with an option of feeding them and taking some lovely photos
1300HRS: Tour Ends, you will be droped at your Hotel/Residence or preferred Lunch joint.
Tour duration: 6.5Hours
No of People
|Rate per Person in USD|
- Nairobi National Park Entrance Fees (non Residents fees)
- David Shedrick Elephant Centre Entrance Fees
- Giraffe Centre Entrance fees
- Transport in a customized Safari Van
- Services of an English Speaking Guide
- Pick up and Drop off from Your Nairobi Hotel/residence
- Two (500ml water Bottles per person)
- Tips and Gratuities
- Items of a personal Nature
- Animals include buffalo, giraffe, lion, leopard, baboon, zebra, wildebeest and cheetah—100 mammal species.
- 400 migratory and endemic bird species.
- The only Wildlife park in the world that is so close to the city
- Black rhinoceros :which is an endangered species
- The first park to be gazetted in Kenya on December 16, 1946
- Major rhino sanctuary for breeding and restocking other parks
- Diverse birdlife:Has over 400 bird species. At least 20 of which are seasonal European migrants.
- Home to over 100 mammal species, four of the Big Five (lion, Buffalo, leopard and rhino)
- Has a spectacular wildebeest and zebra migration
- Large predators- lion, leopard, hyena and cheetah.
- Aggregations of large herbivores- eland, buffalo, zebra and wildebeest
- Ivory Burning Site Monument
- Walking trails at hippo pools
- Nairobi Safari Walk & the Orphanage.
- Spacious accommodating picnic sites
Optional Excursions at an extra cost
- Nairobi Museum
- Karen Blixen Museum
- Kiambethu tea Farm tour with Lunch
- Full Day trip to Lake Naivasha through the great rift Valley , Hells Gate National Park with Lunch
- Day Trip to Lake Nakuru National Park with Lunch and In game viewing Safari Vehicle
- Nairobi CBD tour with Eye of Kenya (Africa’s Tallest Ferris wheel with Lunch
- Many more customized tours
Call/WhatsApp +254 790 499 033